The Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Meter connects wirelessly to a compatible smartphone so you will always have access to your information and won't need to use a paper diary. It has several features to make it easier to use for people with low vision or impaired dexterity, such as a spill resistant vial for the test strips, a wide test strip dosing area, a strip port light, and a strip ejector button.
Note: This blood glucose kit includes an Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device and a carry bag. (Accu-Chek Guide test strips and replacement lancet drums for the lancing device are sold separately.)
- Proven accuracy that exceeds the current ISO standards.
- You have the option to transmit the results to the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app on a compatible smartphone using wireless technology (Visit www.accu-chek.com.au/dmapp to see if the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app is compatible with your smartphone.)
- The spill resistant vial helps you to remove just one strip at a time.
- The wide test strip dosing area enables you to apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide yellow edge.
- Glucose readings are received in in less than 4 seconds.
- The bright, backlit display and strip port light make the monitor display viewable in all light conditions.
- Used test strips are ejected from the meter with the push of a button.
- Step-by-step, written instructions are provided on the display.
- The included Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device (for single user only) provides almost pain free lancing for your blood drop collection.
Display: LCD with backlight
Measuring principle: Electrochemical
Measuring time: 4s (approx.)
System operating conditions: Temperature: 8°C to 44°C
Test strip storage conditions: 2° C to 30° C
Memory capacity: 720 blood glucose diary records plus 32 control tests
Test averages: 7, 14, 30 and 90 days
Data port: Micro USB (cable not supplied)
Data management: On-board logbook, averages and pattern detection; Connects wirelessly to the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app; Data is stored in the cloud and can be accessed online via the Accu-Chek Connect Online system.
Dimensions: 80 x 47 x 20 mm (LWH)
Device Weight: 40 g (with batteries)
Battery: 2 batteries, 3-volt lithium coin-cell type CR2032
Auto power off: After 90 seconds
Sample size: 0.6 µL
Measuring range: 10 mg/dL – 600 mg/dL (0.6 mmol/L – 33.3 mmol/L)
Others Also Bought
More From This Category