The Accu-Chek Performa II Blood Glucose Meter makes blood glucose monitoring quick and easy using just a tiny drop of blood. The meter uses Accu-Chek Performa test strips sold separately) and an Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device (included). This device provides alerts to remind you to monitor your blood glucose before and after meals.
The Accu-Chek Performa II gives results in just 3 steps:
- Insert your test strip into the meter, which turns it on automatically.
- Acquire a small drop of blood by pricking your fingertip with the lancing device and apply your blood sample to the easy-to-see yellow window.
- In approximately 5 seconds, your test results will appear in the easy-to-read display.
Note: This blood glucose kit includes an Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device and a carry bag. (Accu-Chek Performa test strips and replacement lancet drums for the lancing device are sold separately.)
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Used with easy-to-handle Accu-Chek Performa test strips.
- Uses a tiny blood sample: only 0.6µL of blood required.
- Fast results in 5 seconds.
- No coding needed, making the monitoring process quick and easy.
- No set-up required; the device is ready to use right out of the box.
- Set up to 4 pre- or post-meal alerts, so you never forget to monitor.
- Automatically turns on when you insert a test strip.
- Saves energy by turning off automatically when you’re finished testing.
- Time and memory are saved for up to 72 hours if the battery is removed.
- Unique serial number printed on a label on the device and stored in non-volatile memory.
Measuring principle: Mutant variant of quinoprotein glucose dehydrogenase (Mut. Q-GDH), electrochemical
Measuring time: 5s (approx.)
Measuring conditions: Temperature: 8°C to 44°C
Storage conditions: -25°C to + 70°C
Memory capacity: Up to 500 total results, plus 20 control tests
Test averages: 7, 14, 30 and 90 days
Data transfer: Infrared (IR) (used for downloading results to a Windows computer using Accu-Chek 360° Diabetes Management software (available separately from Accu-Check))
Device Dimensions: 94 x 52 x 21 mm
Device Weight: 59 g (with battery)
Display: Large LCD display with symbols
Beep tone: Yes (factory setting ON)
Battery: 1 battery, 3-volt lithium coin-cell type CR2032
Battery life: Approximately 2,000 measurements
Auto power off: After 2 minutes undisturbed with strip inserted, or if powered on but left undisturbed for 2 minutes
Underdosing detection: Yes
Altitude independence: 0 to 3,094 m
Sample size: 0.6 µL
Measuring range: 10 mg/dL – 600 mg/dL (0.6 mmol/L – 33.3 mmol/L)
Hematocrit range: 10 to 65%
Test strip stability: 18 months after production date; test strips remain stable up to expiry date printed on test strip vial, even after opening (test strip container must be closed tightly after each test strip is removed)
Others Also Bought
More From This Category