- Walker Airgo Ultra Light 6 has ergo-form hand grips to fit more comfortably in your hand at a natural angle for comfort and better brake access.
- Padded seat and backrest with multiple height adjustment.
- Locks in the folded position.
- The walker soft basket does not need to be removed when folding and the ultra light weight frame enables you to lift the walker easily and take it anywhere.
- Wheels are non-marring 6" making it ideal for indoor use.
- Spring-loaded push button: depress and hold down the push button whilst folding in the sides of the frame.
- When unfolding ensure the buttons lock into place.
- Pull cord: pull upwards on the wooden ball to fold the front and back legs together.
- Spring-loaded push button. Depress and hold down the spring-loaded button whilst sliding the extension leg up or down to the desired set of holes.
- The extension leg height should be determined by the users own height to ensure the most effective and safe position.
- Make sure the spring-loaded button is fully extended through the desired hole before putting weight on the item.
- Push down brakes activate by pushing down on the handles or by sitting on the seat.
- Cable Brakes activate by squeezing the brake handle towards the hand grip (e.g. similar to bicycle brakes).
- They can be applied temporarily or locked into position.
- Castor brakes are activated by pushing the lever down with your foot.
|User Height||153cm - 188cm|
|Walker Height||76cm - 86cm|
|Seat Height||49cm - 59cm|
|Maximum User Weight||113kg|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category