The Aleva® Kid's Bed Pad is a highly absorbent (2L capacity) waterproof pad designed to sleep on directly. It can be quickly removed and replaced if wet without disrupting the rest of the bedding. The moisture is drawn into the lower layers quickly, leaving a dry feeling surface to sleep on.
Note: This product covers part of the bed surface only and does not have tuck-in wings. For added protection, the mattress should also have a waterproof mattress protector that fits over the whole mattress.
- Cost effective and eco-friendly alternative to disposable bed pads.
- Recommended for medium incontinence requirements as it has an absorption capacity of 2.6 L/m².
- Consists of 4 different laminated layers: a soft moisture wicking layer at the top, followed by a quilted polyester absorbent layer, then a breathable waterproof polyurethane membrane, and finally a polyester lining at the bottom to protect the mattress.
- The upper layer quickly transfer liquids to the absorbent layer below it, so the surface becomes dry within a few minutes.
- The bed pad allows air flow to help prevent bed sores.
- Highly durable and does not shrink.
- Bound edge prevents wrinkling.
- Machine or hand washable (up to 90°C) without fabric softeners or bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat (up to 60°C) or line dryable.
- The absorption capacity of the bed pad increases with use.
- This size is ideal for use on a single bed mattress, but it can be used on any size mattress.
- Certified under the global Oeko-Tex ® 100 Standard. PVC and Phthalate-free.
- Size: 85cm x 90cm
- Absorption Capacity: 2.6L/m² (a total of 2.0L for this size pad)