The AquaSense Bath Safety Rail (steel) provides support for getting into or out of the bath. It can be fitted to most bath types and can be removed or re-positioned when required.
- Heavy-gauge welded steel construction to offer solid support.
- Rust resistant.
- White vinyl coated surface for easy cleaning.
- Installs securely without the use of tools by using the large adjustment knob.
- Non-marring rubber pads on contact points for a solid yet bathtub-friendly grip.
- Has two independent gripping surfaces to allow this safety rail to adapt to a wide variety of tubs.
Note: This product requires periodic re-tightening and should be tested before use. Please refer to installation instructions for more information.
|User Weight Limit||136kg (300 lbs)|
|Fits Bathtub Side Wall Width||
|Height Above Tub Wall||38.1cm (15")|
|Overall Height||49.5cm (19.5")|
|Overall Width||15.2cm (6.0")|
|Clamp Adjustment Range||7.6 - 17.8cm (3" - 7")|