The Bard Biocath Hydrogel Coating Male Foley Catheter is a flexible latex Foley catheter with chemically bonded hydrophillic coating (both internally and externally) bonded onto the latex core.
Note: Consultation with a medical professional prior to the purchase or use of this product is recommended.
- Suitable for long-term usage of up to 12 weeks.
- Has the longer length tube, so is suitable for male or female use.
- Has a hydrophillic (Hydrogel) coating.
- Easy and comfortable to insert because the hydrophilic surface cushions the catheter against the urethra.
- The hydrogel reduces urethral irritation and encrustation, and it resists bacterial colonisation, thus reducing the risks of getting a urinary tract infection.
- Individual sterile pack.
- For single use only (do not resterilize).
- Pack Size: 1 Catheter
- Catheter Type: Indwelling
- Balloon Capacity: 10mL
- Tube Length: 40cm
- Main Material: Latex
- Tip Type: Short Bullet
- Available Sizes:
|FG/CH||Tube Outer Diameter||