The Cane Rest (by Surgical Basics) is a non-slip rubber device that keeps your cane upright and easily available by preventing it from falling over when propped against a wall or furniture.
- Used to rest your cane against any firm surface, e.g. against a wall, table, or shelf.
- Easy to remove or reposition.
- Ergonomic design.
- Works on all standard canes of diameter 2.0-2.5cm (0.75-1.00")
- Can also be used on other items with similar shaft diameters, e.g. brooms.
- Available in black only.
- To fit:
- Squeeze the Cane Rest's wings gently together to open up the small circular part.
- Attach the circular part to the shaft of your cane.
- Release the wings.
- The Cane Rest's wings can now be positioned against a surface. It can be left attached to your cane, it won't fall off.