The Contoured Bed Wedge elevates and supports the upper body, allowing easier breathing and digestion. Perfect for reading in bed, sleeping or simply relaxing in an elevated position. Adjustments enable the sleeping position angle to be 15° or 10°. The scalloped top surface provides a safer sleeping position for those who want to sleep or rest in an elevated position. The wedge can also be placed to give an angle of 75° to make sitting up in bed more comfortable.
- Elevates your head and supports your upper torso to reduce or eliminate the symptoms of acid reflux, heartburn or gastric reflux and other problems such as asthma, bronchial or breathing constraints, hiatus hernia and heart conditions.
- The elevation achieved has also been found to be very useful in the treatment of Barrett's oesophagus or Barrett's condition. It helps reduce coughing and reduce drainage of mucus down the back of the throat. It often reduces snoring and alleviates back pain due to load bearing on the lower back while sleeping, convalescing periods or in hospitals.
- Designed to be used with a low pillow (sold separately) to ensure the neck is in line with the spines natural curvature. The angle can be changed from 15° to 10° by removing an internal foam insert.
- Can be used as a back support with an angle on 75° and height of 60cm.
- The removable quilted cover is washable.
|Height||24cm or 60cm|