The Coloplast Simpla Catheter Valve is a tap-like device which fits onto the catheter outlet. and provides an alternative to using urinary drainage bags for some catheter users. Suitable for users with limited dexterity.
Note: Consultation with a medical professional prior to the purchase or use of this product is recommended.
- Provides a discreet form of continence management.
- Helps maintain bladder tone and capacity by mimicking normal bladder function via periodic opening to drain the bladder.
- The valve can be used with or without a drainage bag.
- Ridged connector for secure connection and safe removal.
- The lever-action tap is easy to use.
- Suitable for use with all types of internal or external catheters.
Note: Catheter valves should be changed every 5-7 days to reduce the chance of infection.
- Pack contains 1 catheter valve in sealed packaging.