The Conveen® Latex Self-Sealing Urisheath (by Coloplast) is a is an external catheter for men. This condom-like covering is fitted over the penis and has an outlet tube that connects to a drainage bag which collects the urine until it is convenient to empty it. This Urisheath is self-sealing, so it does not have a separate adhesive strip.
- The Urisheath is made from latex.
- Self-sealing design.
- Anti-kink bellows end wide outlet for secure connection to a urine bag.
- Applicator grip and release strip for easy, smooth roll-out and secure application.
- Each sheath can be worn for up to 24 hours.
- Available sizes: 25mm, 30mm, and 35mm diameter
- Sold individually.
- Used with a leg bag (during the day) or a night bag (at night) for urine collection.