The Conveen Security+ Urine Leg Bag is attached to the leg with a velcro strap (available separately). It is used to collect urine from an internal or external catheter while the user is mobile. It fits discreetly under the clothes and allows the user to do their normal daily activities. It is available in two sizes, with 500mL or 750mL capacity.
- Made from a soft polyethylene, with a soft non-woven backing for increased wearing comfort.
- Designed to be less visible under clothing. The bag is partially divided into two pockets to flatten its profile and reduce splashing sounds when partially filled.
- The anti-kink tubing reduces the risk of backflow and prevents accidental leakage. The tube's exceptional flexibility allows it to follow the natural movements of the leg.
- The flip tap closure is easy to use.
- The extended outlet tube prevents contact with urine when emptying.
- Does not contain PVC or phthalates.
- Individual sterile pack.
- Capacity: 500mL or 750mL
- Inlet Tube length: 30cm