Forearm crutches (also known as elbow crutches or Canadian crutches) are ergonomically shaped with an anatomical handgrip designed to distribute the pressure more evenly across the hand.
- Constructed from aluminium.
- Dual adjustable height between cuff and handle and then handle and ground.
- Locknut mechanism on both adjustable cuff and adjustable leg.
- Rubber tip/ferrule size: 22mm
- Maximum user weight: 110kg
|Size||User Height Range|
|Small||4'11" - 5'8"|
|Medium||5'2" - 5'11"|
|Large||5'6" - 6'3"|
|Brand||Patient Care Products|