The CuroCell® AREA Zone by Care of Sweden is a mattress replacement system that can be used in the prevention or treatment of pressure ulcers (up to category 3). It combines air with foam to provide effective pressure redistribution and improved comfort.
- The mattress is self-adjusting and non-powered (pumpless).
- Easy to use in all kinds of healthcare settings.
- Contains 9 air cells that are divided into zones, which adapt automatically to the user.
- Built up with multiple layers of high quality foam.
- Designed to reduce shear forces and to reduce pressure on the heel.
- The reinforced sides provide excellent lateral stability.
- The soft flexible cover is vapour permeable with reduces the change of skin maceration.
- The welded seams on the outer cover improve hygiene and it can be wiped clean with cleaning agent or disinfectant.
- The outer cover is also removable and can be machine washed at up to 95 °C and then tumble dried.
Type: Pressure redistribution air/foam mattress
Recommended user weight limit: 230kg
Mattress Height (thickness): 18cm
Cover Fabric: Duro (a 4-way stretch hygienic fabric)
Cover Colour: Steel (blue)
Warranty: 5 years
Available sizes: single mattress