The DARCO MedSurg™ Shoe is a versatile postoperative shoe with a square toe. It is suitable for use after foot surgery or when K-wires are present. It can be used when large bandages or dressing are required. It can be used as a platform for the PegAssist™ insole when off-loading wounds.
- Fits the left or right foot.
- The square toe design acts as a bumper to provide additional protection when K-wires are present.
- The MetaShank™ Protection provides more rigid control under the metatarsal heads.
- The hook and loop closure across the front reduces the pressure on the forefoot area and it can expand to accommodate to a 17" (43cm) circumference due to large bandages and dressings.
- The strong tread in the midfoot area improves traction while the reduced-friction tread in the toe and heel areas helps to accommodate toe drag and heel scuff, reducing the chance of accidental tripping.
- The rocker bottom sole reduces the pressure on the bottom surface of the foot by up to 25% to make walking more comfortable.
- The fully customizable insole is double-padded and removable to accommodate a PegAssist™ (PTQ Series) off-loading insole, if required.
- Can be used with the Body Armor® Toe Guard (BATGQ) if extra protection is required in the toe area.
|Men's Size:||Shoe Size||Catalogue Number|
|Small||6 - 8||MQM1B|
|Medium||8.5 - 10||MQM2B|
|Large||10.5 - 12||MQM3B|
|X-Large||12.5 - 14||MQM4B|
|Women's Size:||Shoe Size||Catalogue Number|
|Small||4 - 6||MQW1B|
|Medium||6.5 - 8||MQW2B|
|Large||8.5 - 10||MQW3B|
Others Also Bought