The Comfort Air Chair by Days is a non-electric recliner chair with air and foam cushioning and a mobile castor base. It is suitable for daytime use and is easily moved to new locations while in use. It is the ultimate in comfort and mobility and an easy care solution for elderly or special needs seating.
- Cushioned adjustable air cell support has been incorporated into the design.
- The four lateral support wings fold away for easy transferring of the patient.
- Reclinable seat along with an adjustable backrest and calf rest, dining tray, neck support and footplate.
- It has three lockable castors and one steering castor.
- The frame is completely constructed from sturdy stainless steel.
- The cover is breathable polyurethane (fire retardant).
|Maximum User Weight||120kg|
|Overall Length||135 - 188cm|
|Width Between Arms||51cm (seat width)|
|Back Reclining Angle||102° - 136°|
|Seat Tilting Angle||0 - 18°|
|Leg Elevation Angle||70° down to 5° up|
|Table to Floor Height||88cm|
|Table Size||40 x 40.5 x 2cm|
|Weight of Chair||43.5kg|
|Warranty||10 years (on the frame)|