The EZ Stand-N-Go is an adjustable support frame with handles on each side that helps to provide the leverage needed to stand up from a lounge chair or manual recliner. It may be ideal for those who are recovering from surgery, have back pain, or have a lower-set couch.
- Made from powder coated steel.
- Fully adjustable in height, width, and depth so it can fit any type of lounge chair or recliner (inserted below or above the cushion).
- May allow the user to stand independently whenever they choose to get up.
- Helps the user to stand up with more confidence if they are affected by weakness or unsteadiness.
- May be suitable as an alternative to buying an expensive lift chair.
- Helps the user to maintain their muscle strength, while reducing the chance of muscle strain and injury.
Note: This product requires initial assembly as well as readjustment each time it is used with a different chair. It should be left in place after being adjusted for a particular chair. Please refer to the Assembly Instructions provided with the product.
|Maximum User Weight:||136kg (300 lbs)|
|Handle Height From Floor:||55.9cm - 81.3cm (22″ – 32″) adjustable
|Width Between Handles:||48.3cm - 66.0cm (19″ – 26″) adjustable
58.4cm - 66.0cm (23″ – 26″) adjustable
||48.3cm - 66.0cm (19″ – 26″) adjustable|
|Tubing Diameter:||2.54cm (1")|
||3.9kg (8.5 lbs)
|Package Dimensions:||53.3cm x 31.8cm x 14.0cm (21″ x 12.5″ x 5.5″)|