The Ezy-As™ Applicator is designed to make it easier and less painful to put on a compression stocking or arm compression garment. It is ideal for those with limited mobility and lower body pain and their carers.
- Helps you to put on your compression stockings by keeping the stocking wide and reducing the amount of compression while you pull the stocking over your foot and heel.
- Makes putting on a compression garment quicker and reduces the strain on your back.
- Can be used by carers to assist in putting a compression garment on their patient's leg or arm.
- Available in 3 sizes and is colour coded for easy identification.
- Suitable for applying compression stockings, arm garments, and tubular bandages.
Note: Please refer to the Instruction Guide provided with this product or view the Instructions and Videos provided online by the Ezy-As Applicator manufacturer. Please also refer to the information provided by the compression garment manufacturer regarding the final positioning of the garment on your arm or leg.
Measure around the widest part of the lower leg (for stockings) or upper arm (for arm garments) to select the most suitable size.
|Leg or Arm Measurement|
|Small||Red||28cm - 35cm (11" - 13.5")|
|Medium||Yellow||32cm - 40cm (12.5" - 15.75")|
|Large||Blue||38cm + (15" +)|