The Fusion Airgo 2 in 1 Walker & Wheelchair is a side-folding rollator and transport chair. It is the only dual purpose walker and wheelchair in our range.
This convertible walker is ideal for users who wish to walk whenever possible but may need to be seated and be pushed by their carer at some stage during their outing. (When using most other rollator walkers the seat can only be safely used when the walker is stationary.) Note that use of the transit wheelchair option requires the user to be seated facing away from the handlebars. The conversion involves reversing the seat back and installing the footrests.
- Padded seat.
- Fully contoured backrest for additional comfort.
- The backrest and arm rests easily reverse when the walker is converted into a wheelchair.
- Reflective soft basket that can be removed and is machine washable.
- Ergo-form handgrips that fit comfortably and provide natural brake access.
- The brakes are easy to activate and feature tool-free adjustments.
- The frame of the Airgo Fusion Walker is lightweight and designed for superior stability.
- It is easy to fold and store by pulling a strap. (It locks in the open position and when folded for safer lifting.)
- Removable footrests lock conveniently to the side of the frame.
|User Weight Limit||136kg (300lbs)|
|Recommended User Height Range||153 – 188cm (5' - 6'2")|
|Handle Height Range||76 – 93cm|
|Product Weight||7.76kg (without accessories)|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category