The Telescoping Pivot Grip Portable Grab Bar by Bridge-Medical is an adjustable length portable handrail with suction cups designed to provide support and help reduce the risk of falling in wet areas. The ends pivot and rotate to allow for a wide range of installation options. It is easily installed without tools, making it ideal for use in accommodation where a permanent grab bar cannot be fitted, such as hotels or rented homes. It is suitable for use in showers and baths or anywhere with a suitable surface for attachment.
- This high quality home medical device has been tested and approved by health professionals (including orthopedic surgeons and occupational therapists).
- Heavy duty bar with durable commercial grade suction cups.
- The unique extendable bar can be adjusted to your specific needs.
- Both ends pivot and rotate, so the grab bar can be attached to surfaces that are at various angles to each other, e.g.across a shower corner or across the inside of a bathtub.
- Can be applied to any clean smooth, flat, non-porous surface, such as those made from glass, fibreglass, ceramic or acrylic (Note: tiles must have a diameter of at least 12.7cm (5")).
- No professional installation required; attached by pushing down levers on each end.
- Can be removed without damaging the surface and re-positioned or reused elsewhere.
- Styled to suit any home decor.
- Available in two sizes.
- Length: Medium 55.9-68.6cm (22"-27"), Large 68.6-81.3cm (27"-32")
- Suction Pad Diameter: 11.9cm (4.7”)
- Colour: White
Others Also Bought