Homecraft Crosshead Tap Turners are levers made from strong moulded plastic that simply hook over the tops of crosshead taps (also called "X-type", capstan head or four prong taps). Use of these levers makes the taps easier to turn on and off. They can be of assistance to anyone with a condition that causes hand weakness or poor grip, including arthritis.
- Designed to fit narrow crosshead taps with tapered ends.
- Converts a crosshead tap type into a lever type, which reduces the effort and dexterity required to open or close the tap.
- Supplied as a colour-coded pair: red for hot tap and blue for cold tap.
- Can be left permanently in position.
- Can easily be removed for use on other similar taps, for example when travelling.
- Pack size: 2 turners
- Colour: 1x red (for hot tap), 1x blue (for cold tap)
- Overall Length: 14cm
- Handle Length: 10cm
- Handle Width: 2cm
- Weight: 65g