Note: This price includes the tipper frame only, it does not include the kettle itself.
The Homecraft Universal Kettle Tipper enables you to pour hot water from your kettle into a cup without having to lift the kettle, so it reduces the chance of wrist strain.
- Compatible with most kettles (including standard jug and cordless kettles) with a maximum base diameter of 200mm.
- A plastic frame with a hook and loop strap keeps the upper part of the kettle in place.
- The base of the tipper has non-slip feet and is designed to allow the cup to be positioned close to the kettle.
- The tipper can be operated using either the kettle's own handle or the side operating handle that is provided to give greater leverage (useable on either side).
- A built-in safety feature returns the kettle to an upright position if it is released during use.
- Manufactured from heat resistant plastic.
Note: Please ensure that all users practise using the kettle tipper with the kettle filled with cold water. Please refer to the detailed operating instructions provided.