The Icare HydroSense Cooling Bed Pad is used with the HydroSense Cooling Unit (sold separately). Water is pumped from the Cooling Unit into the Bed Pad to provide a cooling effect for the person lying on the Bed Pad.
- The Bed Pad fits on top of a single bed size mattress, with corner elastic bands to hold it in place.
- Water flows from the HydroSense Control Unit (sold separately) into medical grade silicone tubes that are quilted into the Bed Pad,
- After the water passes through the Bed Pad it returns to the reservoir in the Cooling Unit where it is brought back to the set temperature before circulating through the Bed Pad again.
- The Bed Pad has a short length of tubing which connects to the longer tube that is provided. This longer tube plugs into the Control Unit and has a soft cotton fabric cover to protect it from damage during use.
- The water circuit has watertight seals and does not leak water at any point.
- Bed Pad Size: 190cm x 90cm (fits a single bed mattress)