The Icare HydroSense Cooling Unit is designed to manage and maintain a comfortable temperature in bed. It is an effective way of managing heat sensitivity and reducing inflammation for people with conditions such as multiple sclerosis, diabetes, kidney disease, and reduced mobility. The Cooling Unit operates by pumping water through tubes in the HydroSense Bed Pad (sold separately).
- The cooling unit must be connected to a single bed size HydroSense Bed Pad before use (the bed pad and other optional accessories are available separately).
- Temperature can be set in the range 8°C to 48°C.
- Night settings and built in timer to prevent chills.
- All settings can be accessed using the touch screen control panel on the unit.
- A remote control is provided to control basic functions such as temperature and to switch the unit's pump on or off.
- Quiet motor that uses only 80W of power.
- Does not generate electro-magnetic fields.
- Cools down to 8°.
- Heats up to 48°C.
Others Also Bought