The Juvo Mobile Commode/Shower Chair with Sliding Footplate (AE0970) is a mobile shower commode that assists transportation of a patient for showering and toileting.
- Clear rear open space for positioning it over the toilet.
- The open armrests, the back straps, and the wide gap in the seat front provide easy access when washing.
- The integral pan carrier glides make it easier on the back when removing the bowl for emptying.
- The frame is made from heavy duty Grade 304 stainless steel tubing, making it robust and able to withstand extensive wet area use.
- The non-slip footplate can bear the user's weight and the carer can slide it back with their foot to assist with transfers.
- The open-front polyurethane padded seat is easy to remove for cleaning.
- The swing-away independent armrests enable side transfer and have two position height adjustment.
- The three flexible PVC back straps do not absorb water and are antibacterial. These straps conform to the user's shape for improved support and comfort. They do not form a suction against the skin when wet, which helps to prevent skin tear.
- The commode is mounted on 4x 125mm locking castors for easy maneuverability and safety.
Note: The pan carrier (AZ1480) and pan are not included and can be purchased separately. Other commode seats are available on request.
|Width Between Arms||49cm|
|Arm Height||20cm - 24cm|
|Seat to Heel Distance||40cm|
|Maximum User Weight||200kg|