The Two Key Turner by Homecraft is a handle that fits permanently onto one or two keys to assist anyone who has a weakened grip to unlock doors with Yale or mortice type locks.
- Can be used with up to two keys (Yale or mortice type).
- The large curved plastic handle is designed to improve grip and provide good leverage for turning.
- The locking lever enables the keys to be positioned separately or locked back into the body of the handle.
- A hole is provided on the end of the handle for hanging it on a hook.
- Remove the cap nut on the end of the screw.
- Remove the small plastic locking lever attached to the turner.
- Remove the screw.
- Align the hole in your key(s) with the holes in the key turner.
- Replace the screw in its original position, with the head in the hexagonal indentation.
- Wind the locking lever onto the shaft of the screw, with its flat side facing the handle.
- Tighten the assembly using the locking lever.
- Replace the cap nut tightly.
- Material: Plastic handle and locking lever, metal connection screw and cap nut.
- Handle Length: 13cm
- Handle Colour: Blue