The One Key Turner by Homecraft is a handle that fits permanently onto a key to assist anyone who has a weakened grip to unlock doors with Yale or mortice type locks.
- Can be used with a single key only (Yale or mortice type).
- The curved built-up plastic handle is designed to improve grip and provide good leverage for turning.
- A large hole is provided on the end of the handle for hanging it on a hook.
- Remove the screw using a flathead screwdriver, taking care to save the nut when it releases.
- Align the hole in your key with the holes in the key turner and replace the screw in its original position.
- Ensure that the nut is in the hexagonal shaped section of the handle and then tighten the screw.
- Material: Plastic handle, metal connection screw and nut
- Handle Length: 11cm
- Handle Colour: White