The Knee Walker (by Care Quip) helps you to get around easily when you cannot weight bear on one of your feet or ankles, for example after an injury or surgery. If you are getting arm, shoulder or back pain from prolonged use of crutches, then a knee walker could be the right alternative. A knee walker can provide temporary relief from the weight of your cast or moon boot and enable you to move about faster.
- The comfortable supportive knee pad is height adjustable (without tools) and can be used for either the left or the right knee.
- The moulded handles are height adjustable (without tools).
- The handbrakes are lockable for increased stability when stationary.
- The frame is foldable for storage and transport (using the tools provided).
- The handy wire storage basket is removable by lifting it off the frame.
- The large castors (wheels) ensure great maneuverability when outdoors.
- The knee walker's compact size allows it to be suitable for indoor use too.
|Maximum User Weight:||150kg|
|Knee Pad Width:||19cm|
|Knee Pad Length:||38cm|
|Knee Pad Height (from ground level):||42-51cm (adjustable)|
|Handle Height (from ground level):||77-92cm (adjustable)|
|Castor (Wheel) Diameter:||20cm (8")|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category