The medi Butler Off is a long handled device that assists you with the removal of compression stockings, socks and normal pantyhose. It can also be used as a shoehorn.
- Makes removing compression stocking faster and easier.
- Helps you remove your stockings yourself or can be used by your carer.
- Reduces the risk of back strain.
- Simple to use and clean.
- Gentle on your skin and your stockings.
- Lightweight device consisting of a T-shaped thick grip handle, a metal shaft, and a curved tongue-like tip with a hook.
- The tip is designed to hold the top band of the compression stocking while you push the stocking down your leg and foot.
- Protects the topband and fabric of the compression stocking so it will last longer.
- Note: The medi Butler Off is not suitable for use with mediven forte or flat knit compression stockings.
|Brand||Medi Butler Off|
Others Also Bought