MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream is a lightweight moisturiser for everyday use. It is suitable for people of all ages and all skin types and can be used on the face and the body. It is suitable for use as a moisturising cream for dry and damaged skin following radiation treatment and chemotherapy.
- Absorbs easily into the skin.
- Made with natural oils, including Sweet Almond and Olive Oil.
- Contains natural healthy ingredients, including Aloe Vera and Natural Vitamin E to help soothe and heal dry or damaged skin.
- Contains Milk Protein to increase skin elasticity.
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract (free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol).
- Dermatologically tested.
- Pack Size: 200g (tube)
- Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Streaic Acid (Plant-Based Emulsifier), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Allantoin, P Anisic Acid (Natural Preservative), Coco Caprylate (Coconut-Based Conditioner), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum), Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Skin Elasticity), Fragrance (Phthalate Free - Oatmeal), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract