The Moon Boot (also known as the Cam Boot) and is available as a short boot or a tall boot. The short boot aids propulsion and decreases heel-strike and is recommended for the following conditions:
- Grade 2 and 3 ankle sprains
- Stable fracture of the fibula, talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- Forefoot or mid-foot injury
- Designed to fit left or right foot.
- Features a low wide rocker bottom to assist with a natural gait.
- Lightweight design.
- Simple to put on and adjust using the hook-and-loop straps.
- Contoured strut design allows the walker to conform to the leg, ensuring a better fit.
- The insole absorbs shock to reduce the impact of heel strike while walking.
- The low profile design reduces bulk to make walking easier.
- The liner is seamless for improved comfort and breathable to reduce sweat accumulation.
- Maximum User Weight: 100kg
|Extra Small||3 - 4||2 - 4.5|
|Small||4.5 - 7||5 - 8.5|
|Medium||7.5 - 10||9 - 11|
|Large||10.5 - 12.5||11.5 - 13.5|