The Moon Boot (also known as the Cam Boot) and is available as a short boot or a tall boot. The tall boots are recommended for the following;
- Soft tissue injuries
- Grade 2 and 3 sprains
- Stable fractures and metatarsal fractures
- Post-operative use
- Trauma and Rehab
- Designed to fit left or right foot.
- Moulded uprights with steel reinforcement for increased durability.
- Features a low wide rocker bottom to assist with a natural stable gait.
- Lightweight design.
- Contoured strut design allows the walker to conform to the leg, ensuring a better fit.
- The insole absorbs shock to reduce the impact of heel strike while walking.
- Easy to use hook-and-loop straps are adjustable to fit contours of the leg and to reduce pressure on the injury in the event of swelling.
- Designed to provide foot and ankle immobilisation.
- Soft nylon/foam washable liner that provides air circulation to the lower limb and also improving hygiene for the patient.
- Wide foot bed provides increased comfort and stability.
- Maximum User Weight: 100kg
|Extra Small||3 - 4||2 - 4.5|
|Small||4.5 - 7||5 - 8.5|
|Medium||7.5 - 10||9 - 11|
|Large||10.5 - 12.5||11.5 - 13.5|