NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves are designed to help reduce the likelihood of sustaining a serious injury while using sharp kitchen utensils such as knives, graters, and peelers. They can also be used when doing carpentry or fishing.
Caution: These gloves are cut RESISTANT, not cut or puncture PROOF. Please always work as carefully while wearing the gloves as you would if you were not wearing them. Refer to the User Instructions before use.
- Level 5, EN388 certified.
- Made from food grade ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene, glass fibre, and Spandex combination.
- Four times stronger than leather and able to resist cuts from even the sharpest of hand-held blades.
- The light ultra-thin elastic material reduces the chance of catching the knife on a loose part of the glove (provided the correct glove size is being used).
- Machine washable using a light detergent at up to 40°C and allow to drip dry.
- Available as a set of two gloves with each glove able to fit either hand.
- Available Sizes: Medium and Large.
|Width of hand at widest point||8.1-10.2cm (3.2-4.0")||9.1-11.2cm (3.6-4.4")|
|Length of middle finger||7.6-9.1cm (3.0-3.6")||