The Oricom AM20 Doorbell and Phone Ring Alerting System is a dual-purpose amplified ringer system designed for people with impaired hearing. It includes a wireless doorbell button (which can be attached to your front door or the wall). The main unit (ringer) can optionally be connected to your home phone line to amplify the ringer.
Note: This product requires installation. Please refer to the User Manual before using this product.
- Extra loud ringer with adjustable volume.
- Tone control (high/med/low).
- Selectable ring tones.
- Bright flashing ring indicator.
- An optional shaker is also available (VIB100).
- 4 alarm options [no alarm; strobe flasher and sound alarm; strobe flasher (and shaker if connected); sound alarm (and shaker if connected)]
- Wall or Desk mountable.
- The doorbell button is supplied with a type 23A 12V battery already installed.
- Up to 4 additional door bells can be added to the AM20.
- The main unit operates on mains power or batteries (4x AAA batteries, not supplied).
- The main unit (ringer) is designed for indoor use only.
- Package Inclusions: AM20 Main Unit, Wireless doorbell, Desk Stand, Energy efficient MEPS AC Adaptor, Telephone Line cord, Four screws and raw plugs for wall mounting.