The Oricom Care100 Amplified Big Button Phone is a corded home phone designed for people with impaired hearing or vision. It is recommended Australia wide by Audiologists and Hearing Specialists.
- Hearing aid compatible (switch your hearing aid to the “T” setting).
- Adjustable earpiece volume to make listening more comfortable.
- Big button high contrast keypad to make dialling easier.
- Bright flashing ring indicator so you can you to see as well as hear when you have an incoming phone call.
- Extra loud power boosted ringer so you can hear the phone ringing when in other rooms in your house.
- 12 one touch memories.
- Last number redial.
- 3 adjustable ringer melodies.
- Mute function.
- Easy grip handset.
- Retractable memory index card.
- Can be wall mounted.
Caution: This phone is NBN compatible but it may not be able to make calls during a power outage. Please check with your service provider.
- Receiving volume control range: 0 to +20dB
- Speech volume control range: -1, 0 or + 1dB
- Batteries: 4x AAA alkaline batteries (supplied)