The Mrs Pegg’s Handy Line is a lightweight foldable washing line with long lines so it can be used to dry sheets and other bedding. Since it is weather resistant, it can be left outdoors permanently, and it is compact enough to use indoors too. It uses no electricity, so is a cost-effective alternative to using a tumble dryer. The Handy Line is ideal for anyone who has difficulty reaching a high permanent washing line or needs a line that’s closer to the house. two size options are available: the Classic 8 is lower to the ground so may be better for users in wheelchairs, while the Classic 10 has more drying space.
- Comes fully assembled.
- Easy to set up and fold down flat for storage.
- Low line level, so it is suitable for people who are unable to reach up high or use a wheelchair.
- Very high capacity (16m of hanging space for the Classic 10), so it may hold a whole load of washing.
- The Classic 10 can dry up to 5 Queen or King bed sheets at the same time (by folding them in half and hanging over two lines).
- Weather resistant materials, so it does not leave rust marks on the washing.
- Easy to move around when set up (by lifting it by the centre bar), so you can move your washing to a sunnier spot or even indoors.
- Eliminates the need for a tumble dryer, a permanent clothesline and an airer.
- To prevent the Handy Line from blowing over when used outdoors, the strap provided can be used to anchor it to the ground (with a tent peg or a weight).
- Coat hangers can be hung on the end bars to provide extra space or for drip drying garments.
Note: When using the Handy Line indoors, ensure that the room is well ventilated to prevent moisture from building up in the air. This will ensure faster drying and reduce the chances of mould formation.
|Model:||Classic 8||Classic 10|
|Number of Lines||8||10|
|Maximum Drying Space||12.1m||16m|
|Floor Space (Footprint)||1.74 x 0.65m||1.97 x 0.75m|
|Warranty||2 years||2 years|