The Pride Pathrider 10 mobility scooter is sleek, sporty and delivers high performance operation and feather-touch disassembly. It has a full complement of advanced standard features including back lit battery gauge and wraparound easy drive tiller. It represents greater value than ever before.
- Rear wheel drive scooter with auto-connecting front to rear harness system for the electrical connections.
- Easy-drive tiller with wraparound handles.
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob.
- The charger port is mounted on the tiller for easy access for the dual voltage off-board charger.
- It has a back-lit LED battery meter for increased accuracy and visibility in any setting. The headlight is also LED and offers long-lasting, high-intensity pathway illumination.
- The seat is foldable, made from moulded plastic, covered in black vinyl, and has eight-position seat rotation. The seat has viscoelastic foam inserts to improve comfort.
- One hand feather-touch disassembly for easy storage and transport.
- The dual braking system is electronic, regenerative, and electromechanical.
- The scooter's tyres are stylish, light weight, low profile, non-scuffing, and puncture proof.
- This scooter comes standard with two 35Ah batteries, however there is an option to upgrade to two 40Ah batteries, if desired. Please contact us to request a price for this.
- Colour: Blue
- Optional accessories for you electric scooter include: rear canvas carry bag, walker holder, walking stick holder, oxygen bottle holder, combination rear canvas bag/sunshade, sheepskin seat cover and durable weather cover for when you are not using your scooter.
|Maximum Range||40km per charge*|
|Tyre Size (front and rear)||9cm x 25cm (puncture proof)|
|Maximum Obstacle Climbing Ability||5cm|
|Total Weight without Batteries||63.5kg|
|Heaviest Piece when Disassembled||32kg|
|Batteries||2 x 35Ah, 12V, deep cycle|
|Battery Charger||3A, off-board|
|Drive System||Rear wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24V DC motor|
* The range per charge depends on the weight of the user plus the total load they are carrying, as well as the type of terrain they travel on, such as the gradient.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category