The Pride Pathrider 130 XL mobility scooter features a powerful drivetrain and large 33cm pneumatic wheels to handle rugged outdoor terrain. It includes luxury touches like a wraparound easy drive tiller, low-profile non-marking tyres, seat post suspension provide a smooth ride.
- Full suspension (front and rear) and is rear-wheel driven with regenerative and electomechanical dual braking system.
- Full lighting package, directional indicators and angle adjustable, dual bulb headlight.
- A rear view mirror and orange flag are included for safety purposes.
- The easily accessible tie down points enable transportation of the unoccupied scooter.
- Maximum speed of 12.4km/hr and a range of 24kms per charge. (However the charge is dependent on the weight of the person, the gradient and the total load the user wishes to carry.)
- Optional accessories include rear canvas carry bag, walker holder, walking stick holder, oxygen bottle carrier, sheepskin seat cover, combination rear carry bag/sunshade and a durable weather cover.
- Available in Candy Apple Red or Mercury Silver.
|Maximum Range||24km per charge|
||10cm x 33cm pneumatic|
|Maximum Obstacle Climbing Ability||12cm|
|Weight Without Batteries||101kg|
|Heaviest Piece when Disassembled||42.9kg (main frame)|
|Seat Deluxe CRS|
|Batteries||2 x 55Ah MK Gel|
|Battery Weight||16.6kg each|
|Drive System||Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24V DC motor|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category