The Pride Pathrider ES10 mobility scooter is an entry level medium sized scooter offering outdoor stability, ease of use, and good value for money. It features feather-touch disassembly, back lit battery gauge and wraparound easy drive tiller.
- Rear wheel drive scooter with auto-connecting front to rear harness system for the electrical connections.
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob.
- The charger port is mounted on the tiller for easy access for the dual voltage off-board charger.
- It has a back-lit LED battery meter for increased accuracy and visibility in any setting. The headlight is also LED and offers long-lasting, high-intensity pathway illumination.
- The seat is foldable, made from moulded plastic, covered in black vinyl, and has eight-position seat rotation. The seat has viscoelastic foam inserts to improve comfort and a slider for improving positioning.
- The dual braking system is regenerative and electromechanical.
- The scooter's tyres are stylish, light weight, low profile, non-scuffing, and puncture proof.
- Optional accessories include: rear canvas carry bag, walker holder, walking stick holder, oxygen tank holder, combination rear canvas bag/sunshade, sheepskin seat cover and durable weather cover for when you are not using your scooter.
- Available in Blue only.
|Maximum Range||17.9km per charge*|
|Ground Clearance||8.89cm (at midframe)|
|Tyre Size (solid front and rear)||25.4cm|
|Total Weight Without Batteries||52.3kg|
|Heaviest Piece when Disassembled||25.8kg (front piece)|
|Batteries||2x 12V, 30-34Ah (deep cycle) (Size U-1)|
|Battery Weight||11kg each|
|Battery Charger||3A, off-board|
* The range per charge depends on the weight of the user plus the total load they are carrying, as well as the type of terrain they travel on, such as the gradient.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category