This price is for the Power Assist module only, it does not include the wheelchair that is shown.
The Pride Power Assist HD (Heavy Duty) is designed to assist caregivers to push a manual wheelchair under strenuous conditions such as up a steep include or over rough ground. The Power Assist can be attached directly onto most manual wheelchairs.
- Easy-to-use squeeze trigger mechanism along with a speed dial, to enable users to customise the speed settings
- Works in conjunction with most wheelchairs with seat widths of 40.6 - 63.5cm (16 - 25")
- The weight limit for the wheelchair and user combined is 182 kg
- The maximum speed that can be attained using the power assist is 5 km/h
- Dual-wheel design for added traction and stability
- Fits Wheelchair Width*: 40.6 - 63.5cm (16 - 25")
- Total Weight Capacity: 182kg (including wheelchair)
- Maximum Speed: Up to 6.4 km/h (depending on user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tyre pressure)
- Range per Charge: Up to 16 km (depending on user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tyre pressure)
- Maximum Gradient: 6 degrees
- Motor: 12V, 200W D.C.
- Battery: 2x 12V, 12Ah (sealed lead acid)
- Battery Weight: 9.0kg
- Charger: 2A, 24V output
- Device Height: 38cm (15.0")
- Device Length: 38cm (15.0")
- Device Width: 25cm (9.8")
- Total Device Weight: 19.2kg
* Note: This product is not suitable for use with all wheelchairs, please speak to Scott at Astley Mobility to discuss whether your wheelchair can accommodate this power assist device.