This price is for the Power Assist module only, it does not include the wheelchair that is shown.
The Pride Power Assist Standard is designed to assist caregivers to push a manual wheelchair under strenuous conditions such as up a steep include or over rough ground. The PowerAssist can be attached directly onto most manual wheelchairs.
- Easy-to-use squeeze trigger mechanism along with a speed dial, to enable users to customise the speed settings
- Works in conjunction with most wheelchairs with seat widths of 40.6 - 50.8cm (16 - 20")
- The weight limit for the wheelchair and user combined is 120 kg (264 lbs) (If a higher weight limit is required consider the Pride Power Assist HD, which has a weight limit of 182 kg)
- The maximum speed that can be attained using the power assist is 5 km/h
- Fits Wheelchair Width*: 40.6 - 50.8cm (16 - 20")
- Total Weight Capacity: 120kg (including wheelchair)
- Maximum Speed: Up to 5 km/h (depending on user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tyre pressure)
- Range per Charge: Up to 10 km (depending on user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tyre pressure)
- Maximum Gradient: 6 degrees
- Motor: 12V, 100W, 4100rpm
- Battery: 1x 12V, 17Ah (sealed lead acid)
- Battery Weight: 6.05kg
- Charger: 3A, 12V output
- Device Height: 28.5cm (11.2")
- Device Length: 28.0cm (11.0")
- Device Width: 22.0cm (8.6")
- Total Device Weight: 14kg
* Note: This product is not suitable for use with all wheelchairs, please speak to Scott at Astley Mobility to discuss whether your wheelchair can accommodate this power assist device.