Bariatric Shower Chair - 280kg
- The Heavy Duty Shower Chair heavy is made using powder coated, corrosion resistant, galvanised tubing.
- It has adjustable legs and a plastic moulded seat making it an ideal chair for both domestic and institutional use. The moulded seat allows for both cleanliness and comfort whilst the armrests assist with patient transfer on and off the chair ensuring safety and confidence.
- The shower chair has a U-shape design allowing stacking of chairs for easy storage. The chair is supplied with bariatric bracing allowing a recommended maximum weight of 280kg.
- Corrosion resistant surfaces both internally and externally using galvanised tubing makes this an excellent chair for both domestic and institutional use.
- The Shower Chair has a height adjustable frame.
- Follow the link below for information on home support for the aged.
|Height from Floor to Top of Seat||44cm - 57cm|
|Width Between Arms||65cm|
|Width of Seat||44cm|
|Height Overall||78cm - 90cm|
|Height from Floor to Top of Arms||67cm - 79cm|
|Depth of Seat||42cm|
|Depth Overall||56cm - 61cm|
|Maximum User Weight||280kg|