Cushion ROHO Quad
- The ROHO Quad cushion is made up of interconnected cells and their unique shape promote blood circulation to facilitate pressure prevention, healing and relief. Flexible cells adapt to patient contours and reduce shear forces while transferring or repositioning.
- The body is immersed in the cushion when greater contact area is achieved for the despersion of pressure, hence the pressure on any one area is minimised. Air pressure is adjustable and can be customised with the pump supplied. An ISOFLO valve then prevents air flow between quadrants, assisting the positioning and postural stability of the patient.
- The durable neoprene construction is soft to suit skin sensitivity and is easily cleaned. It comes with a breathable zippered lycra cover with a non-slip base.
- You can choose from High Profile or Low Profile
- Low Profile cells maximise stability and make transfers easier for the active client. (Height 60mm).
- High Profile cells allow greater depth immersion, providing a higher level of pressure care. (Height 100mm)
- Dimmensions : 19" x 19" (47cmx47xcm) but other sizes are available upon request.