Pride Go Go Elite Traveller Plus
$1,449.00 was $1,795.00
NOTE: LIMITED STOCK !!
- The Pride Go Go Elite Traveller Plus mobility scooter was designed to bring travel scooters to a greater range of people than ever before. This is due to an increase in length, width and carrying capacity combined with a wraparound easy-drive tiller. Featuring seat post suspension for a smoother ride and one-hand feather-touch disassembly make this the easiest travel scooter.
- The electric scooters all-new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage. It has a dual braking system and an auto-connecting front to rear cable. The microprocessor-base controller offers optimal power management.
- This mobility scooter has the ability to charge the battery pack on-board or off-board. It comes with a front tiller-mounted basket and changeable colour panels in red, blue and grey.
- The GoGoElite Traveller mobility scooter has a maximum speed of 6km/hr and a range of up to 23kms per charge. However, the charge is dependent on the weight of the person, the gradient and the total load the user wishes to carry.
- Astley Mobility has a fully tooled, in-store workshop providing expertise in the service and repair of all equipment purchased us. We are able to pick your scooter up from home and service it in our modern workshop. We currently service mobility scooters throughout Sydney. Please enquire if you have a scooter that you did not purchase from us but would like it serviced. We recommend all powerchairs and scooters be serviced every 12months for optimum performance and longevity.
- Optional accessories for your electric scooter include a rear canvas carry bag, oxygen bottle carrier, walking stick holder and a durable weather cover for when you are not using your scooter.
Weight Capacity: 147kg
Ground clearance: 7.62cm
Turning radius: 116cm
Overall length: 101cm
Overall Width: 54cm
Tyres (Front): 5cm x 20cm solid
Tyres (Rear): 8cm x 23cm
Weight wthout battery pack: 39kg
Drive system: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
Standard seating: foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
Battery charger: 2amp off board
Batteries: 2 x 18amp
FOR MORE DETAILS, VIEW THE BROCHURE HERE.