Protect-a-Limb® (by Statina Healthcare) is a comfortable stretchy tube that protects the limbs from skin tears and skin damage. They are available in 3 sizes and are suitable for use on arms or legs. This product is ideal for people with frail skin on the legs and arms that is easily damaged and slow to heal. These protectors are suitable for use all year round due to the Coolmax® system.
- Made from Coolmax® fabric on the inner surface and cotton on the outer surface.
- Lightweight, comfortable, and durable.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Easy to clean - can be washed as easily as a pair of socks.
- Finished to prevent fraying.
- Coolmax® fabric dries faster than other fibres, and it quickly wicks away moisture to prevent maceration.
- Coolmax® fabric provides protection against friction to vulnerable limbs.
- Available as a pack of 2 protectors.
- Available in 3 sizes, with colour-coded bands for easy identification of size.
- Suitable for arms or legs, depending on required size (see chart below).
- Covers the arm from the wrist to above the elbow. Covers the leg from the ankle to above the knee. For a small arm or leg it may cover the whole limb. Measure around your arm or leg at its widest point before choosing a size.
|Arm or Leg Circumference||18-25cm||25-40cm||32-44cm|
|Use||Arm or small leg||Arm or average lower leg||Full leg|