The Push Cush is an inflatable foot cushion and exercise aid. Its award winning design promotes an increase in venous blood flow when used for exercising the feet. It is ideal for anyone who is restricted to a sitting position for long periods or who is unable to walk due to frailty or illness.
- Relieves swollen legs and feet when travelling or sitting for long periods.
- Ideal for those suffering from fluid and circulatory problems.
- Pedal/treadle action exercises promote circulation and oxygen to the legs and feet (must be used while in a seated position, without shoes).
- Works important muscles and keeps joints mobile.
- Widely used to prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) for those travelling in confined positions.
- Can also be used to provide lumbar or neck support.
- Not to be used as a seat cushion. (Do not sit or stand on the Push Cush.)
- See packaging for instructions on inflation and use.