The Releen In-Line Foley Catheter (by Coloplast) is a long length silicone urinary catheter intended for either short-term or long-term drainage of the bladder.
Note: Consultation with a medical professional prior to the purchase or use of this product is recommended.
- Suitable for long-term usage of up to 90 days.
- Has the longer length tube, so is suitable for male or female use.
- Includes a two-way hard valve.
- The self-closing valve fits Luer Slip and Luer Lock syringes.
- The colour coded connector aids fast identification of size.
- The integral, close-fitting balloon provides improved inflation and deflation.
- Wide lumen to ensure free flow of urine.
- Shaft is transparent to allow easy viewing of drainage flow.
- Has an integrated black radiopaque line and tip (makes x-ray monitoring easier and excludes the need for dyes).
- The size and balloon fill volume are indicated on universal funnel connectors.
- Individual sterile pack.
- For single use only (do not resterilize).
- Latex free.
- Pack Size: 1 Catheter
- Catheter Type: Indwelling
- Balloon Capacity: 5-10mL
- Tube Length: 40cm (Male)
- Material: 100% Silicone
- Tip Type: Short Bullet
- Available Sizes:
|FG/CH||Tube Outer Diameter||