- The Revolution Chair incorporates a unique, patent-pending 'swivel-slide' technology allowing easy user access to the chair and to a table edge without moving its legs.
- The chair seat turns left or right to accommodate its user. It then slowly turns to face the table and gradually slides forward until the user is 150mm (standard) distance from the table edge. When the user wishes to exit the chair, a tab on the side of the seat is lifted and the seat smoothly slides back from the table. Then, the seat rotates away from the table and the user exits the chair.
- The Revolution Chair is the only chair of its kind in the world!!
- No more shoving residents and patients up to the edge of a table. They can seat themselves and don't require assistance providing greater independence.
- Available in a variety of colours.
- Also available in bariatric with a weight capacity of 200kg. This is available upon request.
|Maximum User Weight||150kg|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category