Shear Comfort Pressure Care Boots are designed to provide comfort, support, and freedom to those at risk from skin ulcers of the foot or ankle. The open toe design allows for toe separation and easy inspection of the toes without the need to remove the shoe. They have rubber soles so they are suitable for use outdoors as well as indoors.
- Made using medical sheepskin.
- The hook and loop straps around the heel and across the bridge of the foot allow the shoe to be opened fully or adjusted to ensure that the shoe moulds comfortably to the shape of the foot.
- Easy to adjust whenever required to accommodate any discomfort or swelling.
- Ridged, non-slip rubber sole for added stability when walking.
- All Shear Comfort products are machine washable, and guaranteed against deterioration for up to 50 washes.
- Sold as a pair.
- Available Colour: Shear Comfort Natural (blue).
- Available Sizes: S, M, L, XL, and XXL (Sizes XXS, XS are available on request.)
|Size||Male (USA)||Female (USA)||Male (UK)||Female (UK)|
|XXS||2 - 4||4 - 5.5||2 - 3.5||2 - 3|
|XS||4.5 - 5.5||6 - 7||4 - 5||3.5 - 4.5|
|S||6 - 7.5||7.5 - 9||5.5 - 7||5 - 6.5|
|M||8 - 9||9.5 - 10.5||7.5 - 8.5||7 - 8|
|L||9.5 - 10.5||11 - 12||9 - 10||8.5 - 9.5|
|XL||11 - 12.5||12.5 - 14||10.5 - 12||10 - 11.5|
|XXL||13 - 14.5||14.5 - 16||12/5 - 14||12 - 13.5|