- Kyda's sheepskin crutch covers have wool fibres that allow free circulation. They absorb moisture up to 34% of dry weight without feeling wet and wick the moisture away from the skin.
- The wool characteristics will maximise pressure relief for low risk pressure area care and provide enduring comfort for all who use it in the health care environment.
- Our Sheepskin Crutch Covers are cut from our dense but soft Medical Grade skins.
- They provide comfort for your underarms by cushioning you from the crutch rest.
- Simply fasten to the crutch with the velcro tab.
- One size fits all underarm crutches and are sold in pairs.
- Available in white (washable in cold or lukewarm water) or green (washable in water up to 90ºC). Refer to package for full washing and drying instructions.