- Kyda's Sheepskin Slippers have wool fibres that allow free circulation. They absorb moisture up to 34% of dry weight without feeling wet and wick the moisture away from the skin.
- The wool characteristics will maximise pressure relief for low risk pressure area care and provide enduring comfort for all who use it in the health care environment.
- These Deluxe slippers have a three piece upper with binding around the edges, covered velcro straps and a suede heel counter.
- They are available with a soft (leather) sole or a hard (rubber) sole.
- These slippers are washable in cold or lukewarm water (below 40ºC). See the package for the full washing and drying instructions.
Please contact us for current available models, materials and colour may change without prior notice, speak to our helpful staff to get the right item for you.
Others Also Bought